Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hi! I am Hettie and welcome to my webpage. I created this blog as a project for Leonardo Articles, --an ESL and Web Design program. If you want to contact me, just use the contact form available on this website. Below is my CV, along with some samples of online sites and articles I posted earlier.

Skills
Graduated with honors from University of Toronto
7 years of content creation experience (in particular intended for Internet based readers)
7 years of website design experience.
Dedicated, team player worker with a taste for information.

Work Experience.
Leonardo Articles,2009 - Present
Office manager
In charge of organizing a international staff of writers to match a multifaceted set of growth objectives and goals.
- Create cutting edge records for production, growing production by 30% globally
- Properly operated continuous logs of task distribution
- Handled QA for worldwide generation over a sizable staff of writers

Self Employed Web Designer
2010-Present

Additional Abilities
Fluent in Macedonian
Outstanding competence utilizing various choice of office software

You can find my work on the following sites

No comments:

Post a Comment